Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)

More
19 Sep 2010 18:14 - 26 Sep 2010 02:31 #105193 by Acanthe
Acanthe replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Kin!  Boy, did you bring back some memories. Glad to see you haven't been thrown under a jail somewhere!

Just have to add....watching your NCIS episode now.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2010 02:31 by Acanthe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2010 08:38 #105266 by Squshifooty
Squshifooty replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Ranjur! /hugs ;)

More
26 Sep 2010 15:28 #105267 by Sobewiz
Sobewiz replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
I so miss the Kinvaras rants on the flame board, some of the best *putting people in their places* or *You just got Owned like a retard* reading i may have ever read in my life.

Wtf is a good Ranger anyway ?

Good to see your still around man.

More
28 Sep 2010 04:34 #105304 by Daks
Daks replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
money

More
28 Sep 2010 07:25 #105305 by Loofy
Loofy replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Hey guyz.. Overlord Loofy Marr still alive  ;D  how are you guyz .. really i miss you all and just now i saw Kinvaras post dont invite him back he have to wait for me :p .. Kinvaras if i back we can Lvl to gather :p

More
28 Sep 2010 21:44 #105307 by Baliel
Baliel replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
heya Loofy!  long time man!

the day you and Kinvaras go back to leveling i'll be there with you!  we can make fun of his evil ranger ways in the pally channel some more!  will be like old times.

/wink
Baliel

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds